Role & Responsibilities
We are preparing to launch the Arkham platform. Going forward, our visibility will dramatically increase along with our customer base. It will be a very exciting time in the life of the company, requiring quick and decisive action across all verticals. In anticipation of this, we are looking to grow our elite team to take on this period of rapid growth. We are looking to bring on a Software Engineer who will be charged with supporting the architecting, building, and maintaining of the Arkham platform in alignment with the company’s value proposition, product strategy, and customer feedback. You will be trusted with making important architectural decisions with substantial autonomy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing, and maintaining back-end and front-end platform features based on customer needs and feedback
- Writing, reviewing, testing, and refining code, implementing advanced systems, and identifying, diagnosing and solving issues
- Supporting the security, speed, scaling, usability, and cohesiveness of the platform
- Performing analysis of underlying platform and customer usage data to inform refinements to the platform
- Understanding how changes in the crypto and engineering landscapes impact our platform; taking action accordingly
- Being well versed with Go, React, database optimization, data capture/visualization, and creating sensible DevOps practices
- Helping to recruit and develop elite engineering talent
- Working closely with the CTO and Director of Engineering
We are committed to hiring elite talent, and that is reflected in our salary and equity compensation with unlimited PTO.